Wednesday 30 September 2015

LPG and CNG


Before you start thinking that what are these fuel names doing here, I will expand these terms right away. LPG for me stands for Love, Passion and Grace and CNG stands for Care, Nurture and Giving. One can definitely fuel his life well with the help of these attributes. Some time back, I used to visit a mechanic in front of my office, for repair of my scooter. This repair shop was quite old and three generations of people in the family were engaged in the repair business. One fine day, the delivery of my vehicle after servicing got late and I had to sit at the shop for quite some time. Late in the evening when most of the service work was complete, the staff started cleaning a particular area inside the shop. Here the grandfather in the family sat on a stool. Some ladies from nearby localities gathered around this old gentleman. In a rather feeble voice, these ladies started asking few questions to this person, calling him ‘Dada Ji’. The old person seemed to oblige by saying few words to each of them and the process continued. I was watching all this from a little distance. Out of curiosity I asked the person who was attending to my vehicle, about what is going on. 

The person explained to me about the qualities of Dada Ji in Urdu words that translated to “with a lot of passion and grace, Dada Ji showers his love over these women”. And, before your fertile mind takes some other track, let me tell you that Dada Ji was actually a passionate fortune-teller. Whatever he tells to these women becomes true. He also used to advise solutions to the problems faced in their families, particularly related to illness, education or financial needs. Due to the environment around me, while sitting at a vehicle repair shop the acronym to these attributes that came to mind was LPG, Love, Passion and Grace. Surely expanding the term ‘Petrol’ or ‘Diesel’ was too difficult, so my brain settled down with LPG. Later my brain kept on working and it spelled out another expansion for CNG as Care, Nurture and Giving. With the fuel named LPG an old scooter mechanic became a crowd puller fortune teller, with fuel of CNG a person can become a great service provider and friends I am sure if you apply your brain a little more than me, then probably you will also be able to expand ‘Petrol’ and ‘Diesel’ as more fuels of life. So folks! I wish you a lot of happy and creative thoughts. 

Dr. Sunil Ji Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment