Tuesday 16 February 2016

Logical Rednecks


Two rednecks named Bob & Earl were sick of being called stupid, so they decided to go to college and get an education. Bob went in first and got his schedule.
"Math, Science, and Logic." he read.
Now Bob knew about Science and Math but had never heard of Logic, so he asked a professor just what it meant.
"Well," began the professor, "Do you have a weed eater?"
"Yep." answered Bob.
"Ok, since you have a weed eater, I assume you have a yard."
"Yep that's right!" replied Bob
"Since you have a yard, I assume you have a house."
"Yep that’s right too!"
"Since you have a house I assume you have a wife." continued the professor.
"Betty Lu! WOW!"
"And since you have a wife, I assume you are heterosexual."
"Sure am! Thanks sir I understand this here Logic stuff  now!"
So Bob, feeling very smart went back outside and found Earl.
"So what classes did you get?" asked Bob.
"Well, I got Math, English and Logic." replied Earl, "What's Logic?"
"Well I'll explain it to you Earl!" said Bob, "DO you have a weed eater?"
"No." replied Ed.
Bob: "Your answer is wrong”

Indian Thoughts Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment