Wednesday 24 August 2016

Alien Women


Our country could spot only two Alien Women who brought laurels for us in the recently finished olympics at Rio. You may be little surprised or some of you may be annoyed, when you hear this expression ‘Alien’ for these women. I just called them Aliens as we knew a very little about these women when the Olympics started. When none of the celebrity athletes clicked, they performed much beyond their past known skills. Being a married man, I must admit, that women have always been like Aliens to me. Please do not take this on a humorous note or a cut pasted matter from WhatsApp. Earlier also I wrote about a particular school of thought, which believe that life on earth is of Alien origin. 
I believe that women are similar kind of creators. They are not only creators, they are operators as well. After creating us they also live along with us to ensure that their creation keeps ticking. Actually we are no one to protect them, educate them or feed them. They do all this for us in various forms. Sometime back I also used to think that I have studied a lot about human behaviour and I started analysing every person I came across. Later I realised that I very often failed when I did this analysis on the fairer breed. Further analysis yielded me the answer. The creators should never be questioned. Believe me, my intentions are not to flatter a group of my readers. It is the way I have started thinking, when I see the power quotient of Alien Women. 

Dr. Sunil Ji Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment