Tuesday 2 September 2014

GOD Created Love, We Created GOD


So much is going around these days in the media in connection with the concept of love and forceful change of religious beliefs that no one can be left around. Being a curious person I tried to understand the meanings again. Ah! The Wikipedia definition of religion was really wonderful. I quote the same as, “A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.” Please mark the last words again.

The definition of love at Wikipedia was even lovelier. I quote it here again as, “Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.” I am amazed, that with such a nice understanding of things why we go wrong in interpretations. We do need to carry out this understanding of scholars to the masses in the right perspective. 

I firmly believe that the concept of GOD and the derived concept of Religion was definitely our creation. I do personally believe in this concept and I feel that it has played an affirmative role in our day to day life. The concept of LOVE was definitely natural. The moment I say natural, I am actually agreeing to the concept of GOD. I just read another article on ‘Deism’, the theory that propounds about the natural world without the existence of at least one super power as the theists believe. I am highly encouraged when I read the list of famous deists consisting of names like Abraham Lincoln, Aristotle, Plato, Benjamin Franklin, Dmitri Mendeleev, George Washington, Isaac Newton, James Watt, Jules Verne, Leonardo da Vinci, Mark Twain, Neil Armstrong, Thomas Alva Edison and many others. So friends! Let us belief, what we believe in, as long as we can serve our society and our country in a constructive manner. So bhaiya, “Hum to Mange Sabki Khair, Na Kahoo Se Dosti Na kahoo se bair” (I wish wellness for everyone, without being friend or foe to anyone).

Dr. Sunil Ji Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment