Monday 4 April 2016

Accepting the Truth


Being natural, I think, is a great art. A few days back, I happened to come across a few lines sent to me, which said, “Man O Man! When without money, eats vegetables at home; when has money, eats the same vegetables in a fine restaurant. When without money, rides bicycle; when has money rides the same ‘exercise machine’. When without money walks to earn food; when has money, walks to burn fat. When without money, wishes to get married; when has money, wishes to get divorced. When without money, wife becomes secretary; when has money, secretary becomes wife. When without money, acts like a rich man; when has money acts like a poor man.” 
Our behaviour generally is unpredictable. When it comes to success, it is mostly the one who has learnt the art of being natural who wins. They develop their inherent ability to use Nature’s techniques to solve their problems. Hear these people.
"I failed in 8th standard." Sachin Tendulkar.
"During my secondary school, I was dropped from school basketball team." Michell Jordan.
"I was rejected for the job in All India Radio b’coz of my heavy voice." Amitabh Bacchan.
"I used to work in petrol Bunks." Dhirubhai Ambani.
"I was rejected in the interview of Pilot." Abdul Kalam.
"I didn't even complete my university education." Bill Gates.
 "I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training." Lionel Messi.
 "I used to sleep on the floor in friends rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple." Steve Jobs.
"My teachers used to call me a failure." Tony Blair. 
The one who learns to be natural also masters the art of winning over situations. Accepting that there is a problem means that the problem is half solved.

Joseph Mattappally

No comments:

Post a Comment