Friday 1 April 2016

Love in the Wild


‘I went through most of the books that you had mentioned about. I had also read the books that you had mentioned earlier about Communism, …guruji…. The Communist utopia was the greatest tragedy in human history… More than 10 crores of people killed….It was an eye opener for me….
‘It is surprising to see, how could so many people be fooled for so long!’ Atma Prakash spoke as he walked with the Baba among the tall trees towards the tribal village.
‘A lie told hundred times, becomes a truth’ the Baba said. ‘The Government controls the media and the media keeps propagating all lies…. That is what has been happening under Communism and other forms of dictatorial leaderships’ the Baba added.
A huge lion came charging towards them. Atma Prakash looked at the Baba. The Baba stood there with both hands open as if to embrace the charging lion.
The lion came closer and slowed down. Then it jumped on the Baba. … Both rolled on the ground few times… They seemed to be enjoying the roll. The lion was also licking the face of the Baba! 
The Baba got up. The lion stood close by, rubbing himself on the Baba’s legs..….
‘Good boy….’ The Baba told the lion and patted him on his head…
Then the Baba turned towards Atma Prakash and told the story….
‘When he was young, few years ago, he had a fight with the king of the jungle. He was eager to dethrone the reigning king and become the king himself…. It was a premature ambition…He was fatally wounded... 
‘After a day or so I happened to see him lying in a pool of blood, almost dead. I carried him to the Ashram, treated him. He became fit within a month….. 
‘Few months later, I heard his victory roar. He had conquered the king and had become the king of this jungle… He is ever grateful to me for what I had done for him… 
‘Every time we meet, he shows his love and gratitude. Animals show their love and gratitude in their own unique ways… 
‘The first time he jumped on me, I fell down and got hurt.. I was not prepared for his show of affection. He was sorry…
‘Later he has learnt to slow down before he jumps to embrace me and lick me all over my bearded face…He likes my beard…..I too like his beard.’ The Baba pulled the ‘beard’ of the lion jokingly. 
The lion walked majestically back in the direction from where he had come.

Excerpts from Integral Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment